Tuesday 6 September 2011

10 Minute Cleaning Game Day 13

Lucky number 13!
So today I said no funny business and did my 10 minute clean first things this morning. 

Nothing too exciting got accomplished:
Made the bed, emptied dishwasher, loaded dishwasher, wiped down counters and stove, scrubbed sink. 

It didn't add much to my morning and I smile when I walk into the kitchen now!

Usually I do a bit of this each morning and do my 10 minutes later.  This morning I said, hey!  I'm already 4 minutes in!  Let's just take this a couple steps forward and get a few more things done!

We did load the dishwasher etc. after dinner last night, but everything didn't fit.  Then we made chai tea, so there were more dishes.  Ideally the kitchen would be tidied and cleaned each night after dinner before moving onto TV.  We'll see if that habit develops...

No comments:

Post a Comment