- Gathered dirty laundry and started a load in the washer.
- Swept the bathroom and replaced the bathmat.
- Wiped down the kitchen counters and stove.
- Quick tidy of the basement. Looks lived in, but should be good enough for man weekend here.
- Loaded and ran dishwasher.
- Started clearing off DH's dresser.
The living room looked fine as is today. Maybe a little dusty but could pass. When I started the living room would accumulate so much junk!
This seems to be working. Throughout the day we're cleaning more we see issues, so there's less to pick up in the 10 minutes and I can use that time more and more to tackle cleaning issues that have been bugging me.