Friday 26 August 2011

10 Minute Cleaning Game Day 2

I was working on site today so I decided to do my 10 minute clean this morning before I left. 

Living room:
I surprised myself because the clean from yesterday seems to have stuck.  All I did today was put away a few  items that had been used the night before.

Kitchen:
Haven't been in the kitchen for a clean yet.  Today I loaded the dishwasher and set it to run even though it was only half full.  That way the dinner dishes can be put away right after dinner tonight instead of some not fitting in.
Next I wiped down the counters and cooktop then swept the floors.
Kitchen side looking much better.  Dining room side still covered with mess, that will have to wait for another day.

Bedroom:
Made the bed, piled laundry and continued clearing off my dresser.

All in all, not too shabby, I'm surprised how the 10 mintues have already started over lapping.  I had been afraid that each day I would just clear out the living room and never get anything else done.  Now, I can see myself slowly moving through the house and even getting to those forgotten corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment