Tuesday 23 August 2011

Surprise Deal at Food Basics - Natrel Milk, Nestle Ice Cream, Bistro Entrees

I went to Food Basics yesterday for their $3.88 Natrel milk. I had a $1 off coupon from my milk bag the week before and was excited to get 4L of milk for $2.88 and get another coupon. Unfortunately the coupons are only on the 2% milk and they only had 2 bags of skim left (it was a very good sale). Still milk for $2.88 is awesome, and because skim milk freezes well, there's no harm looking for another 2% bag later this week.

Anyway, we used the opportunity to add some general items to the stock pile. Excited about our new freezer, wanted to pick up some of the sale ice cream $1.99! We got 4 cartons, but again, I wouldn't mind more... This time just for flavour's sake.

On the way back to the cash was the surprise deal. Select Stouffer's Bistro Entrees were on sale for $1.99! I had picked up a few $1.50 off coupons at the Beer Store when we did our last empties run, so the frozen meals were only $0.49! The boxes also had Stouffer's points, so I will probably register for that to get the deals there too. I was very happy on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment