Wednesday 17 August 2011

Ride the Coupon Train!

Today I signed up for my first coupon train, I'll let you all know how it all goes when it's wrapped up.

The way this one works is we all send in our coupon wishlist to our train's "conductor". She posts the wishlists and we send the conductor coupons for each of the other riders from their wishlists. So, I'm expecting to get rid of about 20 coupons I won't use and get 20 coupons I've been trying to get my hands on. If we don't have coupons that someone wants, we can give them postage instead.

I've been a coupon collector for a while and I always feel a bit of pain when I have to throw out expired coupons. I've got some hope for this idea. So excited to get this started and share my coupons and get a pile more!

No comments:

Post a Comment